Youtuber spamming hundreds of thousands of video uploads, wth?

  • Thread starter Thread starter deltapapazulu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Video
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 4K views
deltapapazulu
Messages
84
Reaction score
13
There is a youtuber named Roel Van de Paar who is using some program in order to spam video uploads and it is completely flooding the search by upload stream. Minute by minute this jerk keeps uploading tech vids with pseudo-content. I have actually never seen anything like that. I have reported him twice to youtube to no avail. I wish youtube would make him stop.

Look at how many videos are in each of these playlists. What an jerk. These are just the tip of the iceberg. I don't see how youtube hasn't stopped him from doing this yet.

1603071270431.png
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I've heard of hundreds of clickbait videos, all mutually linked.

Do they show ads in the videos? Youtube makes money from those.
 
deltapapazulu said:
completely flooding the search by upload stream

That's the idea, this way he gets more views and makes some extra money. Yes, that's nasty, yes, YT should do something about it, yes, YT - as every other corporate run huge internet site - is very sluggish in doing so, unless directly threaten by legal actions.

Please disperse, there is nothing to see here.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: russ_watters
deltapapazulu said:
I wish youtube would make him stop.
Why? It's their site, they can do whatever they want. On the other hand, you don't have to visit their site ... especially if you find it has poor quality content.