View Single Post
quirmche
Oct21-10, 02:06 PM
P: 5
Quote Quote by Innomen View Post
"A-PDF Page Cut" will do what you want, the free version water marks the file though, if that matters.

I'm also still looking for a free version. I'll post back here if I find one.

@berkeman

Looking for a way to avoid having to say "I don't know." eh?

Begin Rant:

"Legal" is a matter of opinion, one that varies from district to district, country to country, and person to person. And that's not even beginning to touch on the legal gray areas of pending court cases or the IP law reform movement and fair use debates, or basic ethics and moral imperatives.

Ultimately it's not your business, and its silly to ask because if he has any doubt about your reaction he'll just lie.

You know, Xerox machines in libraries were illegal for a time. I guess we know which side of that debate you'd have been on.

You and Jack Valenti.

I'd be just a little ashamed of being on that side of the line, but hey, that's just me.
My vote goes to this program. It is excellent, fast, and free! Of course the water mark, on the first page only, is actually a link to the products webpage. No biggie. If you don't like the watermark pay for full version.

Linky

That gets you a readable pdf for your eReader! Two thumbs up!

If you have Acrobat just delete the first page and Wah La, no more watermark! Sweet!!!