View Single Post
Nov9-12, 07:34 PM
Evo's Avatar
P: 26,661
Do you have access to any kind of psychiatric counseling before you go home? It sounds like you need it. Your school should have a psychiatrist on staff for students.

If your conditions are real (not caused by temporary problems in your life), you will most likely need medications, which only a psychiatrist can help with. You can't think, ignore, or exercise away problems with your brain. Neurological problems are very common, and nothing to be afraid of or ashamed of. The most important thing is that you get proper help as soon as possible.