Register to reply

How to start a new thread

by Rico L
Tags: start
Share this thread:
Rico L
Apr22-10, 04:54 PM
P: 33
excuse me for not talking about anything of this topic but i am dying to post a question and i dont know how to because i really cant find "post" on this site. can anyone help me out here please ?
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Bees able to spot which flowers offer best rewards before landing
Classic Lewis Carroll character inspires new ecological model
When cooperation counts: Researchers find sperm benefit from grouping together in mice
Doc Al
Apr22-10, 05:00 PM
Mentor
P: 41,325
Quote Quote by Rico L View Post
excuse me for not talking about anything of this topic but i am dying to post a question and i dont know how to because i really cant find "post" on this site. can anyone help me out here please ?
Go to the correct forum and click the "New Topic" button on the top left. That will start a new thread.

Posts moved into a new thread.
NeoDevin
Apr22-10, 10:26 PM
P: 687
I read that as the first post of the thread, and was about to come in here and make fun of him for posting a thread asking how to post a thread. Doc Al, you could have had some fun by not point out that you moved them.

Evo
Apr22-10, 10:31 PM
Mentor
P: 26,477
How to start a new thread

Except that we can't move just the original post. So I'm left wondering the same thing too.
NeoDevin
Apr22-10, 10:33 PM
P: 687
Quote Quote by Evo View Post
Except that we can't move just the original post. So I'm left wondering the same thing too.
Doc Al moved his and the (now) OP from a different thread where they were off-topic, into this thread.
Doc Al
Apr23-10, 04:45 AM
Mentor
P: 41,325
Quote Quote by NeoDevin View Post
Doc Al moved his and the (now) OP from a different thread where they were off-topic, into this thread.
Exactly.
Lisa!
Apr23-10, 06:35 AM
PF Gold
P: 973
Quote Quote by NeoDevin View Post
I read that as the first post of the thread, and was about to come in here and make fun of him for posting a thread asking how to post a thread. Doc Al, you could have had some fun by not point out that you moved them.

I thought the same way!
Rico L
Apr23-10, 12:35 PM
P: 33
ok guys.. i may have asked a stupid question which makes me think i am really stupid LOl.. i thought something different at the time.. but anyway :)! thanks = =

Register to reply