P-V-T data for water

by LydiaAC
Tags: phase diagrams
Share this thread:
LydiaAC
Jun10-13, 08:20 PM
PF Gold
P: 49
I would like to have P-V-T data for water in order to enter them in an Excel spreadsheet and design some exercises for the students to plot different kind of diagrams using the same data.
I can generate the data using some suitable model, but I think that having real experimental data would be of additional educational value.
I have not been able to find a publication with the data, such as a website or an Atlas I can buy.
Any help?
Phys.Org News Partner Chemistry news on Phys.org
New molecule puts scientists a step closer to understanding hydrogen storage
Chemists develop new formulation for the generation of green flames
Four billion-year-old chemistry in cells today
Borek
Jun11-13, 02:12 AM
Admin
P: 23,370
I believe engineering toolbox site has some steam tables. Perhaps CRC handbook will have them as well?
SteamKing
Jun11-13, 04:17 AM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
HW Helper
Thanks
PF Gold
P: 6,308
Here is an interesting site: http://www.steamtablesonline.com/

ASME has published tables and diagrams in the past.

The IAWPS is one agency which develops formulas for water and steam properties, in order to standardize the values for the basic properties used in science and engineering.

Register to reply