Who's spending the night with Evo?

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo
In summary, Evo is going to be alone tonight to celebrate the New Year and he has already read every book in his house. His cat has other plans and even the possums failed to RSVP. Tsu might be on later.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Ok, which other members will be online with me tonight to celebrate the New Year?

There is nothing worth watching on tv (I've seen EVERY Twilight Zone episode about three hundred times :grumpy: ), both of my DVD players got fried by lightning, so did both of my VCRs. So, no tv.

I'm all alone. I've already read every book in my house.

My cat has other plans and even the possums failed to RSVP. :cry:

:cry: <sniff> :cry:

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm not that kind of guy, so I'm afraid I won't be here, not without a chaperon. Unless you promise my advances will bear fruit.

You already gloated about having a tiny naked girlfriend in another thread, I wasn't expecting you to be here. :tongue:

you know I'd throw it all away for you.

only three hundred times? :biggrin:

Tsu might be on later... I should be on and off throughout the evening, but I expect to be really bloated.

I don't gloat.

I have guests to entertain, perhaps until about midnight, otherwise I'd be happy to spend the evening with you Evo. o:)

Perhaps I'll be around later.

Happy New Year in advance. :smile:

I'll be keeping one eye on tribdog. :wink:

Ivan Seeking said:
Tsu might be on later...
Oh yay! :approve:

I should be on and off throughout the evening, but I expect to be really bloated.
I'm already bloated AND I just polished off a bag of ultra salty microwave popcorn, I can already feel my extremities start to swell.

Shall we pop a few of bottles of vintage Nyquil to celebrate? I'm in Central Time, MIH is in Mountain time and you're Pacific, we can swig a bottle on the hour, every hour. How's that sound?

Astronuc said:
I have guests to entertain, perhaps until about midnight, otherwise I'd be happy to spend the evening with you Evo.
Perhaps I'll be around later.
Happy New Year in advance. :smile:
YAY! I'm starting to feel better already!

Happy New Year to you too! :smile:

tribdog said:
I don't gloat.
Oh yeah, sheep, right, no gloats. :biggrin: Or is that Danger?

Well I don't plan on being near a computer tonight Evo. But if my plans fall through I'll certainly pop into say hi.

Actually I have plans, but I'll cancel them to spend the night with you.

Averagesupernova said:
But if my plans fall through I'll certainly pop into say hi.
:cry: Nice to know I'm first choice if you end up with nothing better to do. :cry: :wink:

yeah Averagesupernova, take some pointers from me, just read my posts and see how it's done.

tribdog said:
Actually I have plans, but I'll cancel them to spend the night with you.
Awwww, that's sweet, no, have a life. At the rate I'm swelling up from all that salt, I'll be dead well before midnight.

I've seen EVERY Twilight Zone episode about three hundred times

hmmm..I'm watching The Twilight zone now...I've seen it...still good

now you tell me. After I called and canceled the banquet hall.

:rofl::rofl:

Woah, that's awesome Evo!

O.O

I'm still trying to finalize some plans, we'll see what happens.

Evo said:
Here's a movie I made last year for Zz's Disney Trip. So appropriate, he and Moonbear are going to Disney World without me next week! :cry:
http://mm.dfilm.com/mm2s/mm_route.php?id=2414218
Let's make movies!
Some penetrating insights into the human condition there. The special effects were state of the art, and the chase sequences had me on the edge of my seat. Obvious oscar material.

Evo said:
Ok, which other members will be online with me tonight to celebrate the New Year?
There is nothing worth watching on tv (I've seen EVERY Twilight Zone episode about three hundred times :grumpy: ), both of my DVD players got fried by lightning, so did both of my VCRs. So, no tv.
I'm all alone. I've already read every book in my house.
My cat has other plans and even the possums failed to RSVP. :cry:
:cry: <sniff> :cry:
Hey, I'll be here. :cool:

okay, I made my movie. how do I get it here?

Mk said:
Hey, I'll be here. :cool:
Super! :smile:

zoobyshoe said:
"The way the Zz and Moonbear character's "killed" the Evo character was original IMO. They are teaching her a valuable lesson: Disneyland is precious - embrace it -. However it would have been better it they arranged it so that she had the choice of the chopping off of her head off to be allowed into Disneyland, or chopping her legs off if she wanted to live without going to Disneyland. Somewhere, there should have been some limbs chopped off. Otherwise, it's not true cinema. That is a lesson you need to learn from me, Yomamma. Don't think that you can understand the cinema unless I explain it to you. No one understands it but me. Really, why do you neglect to chop something off someone? It's OK. It's just a student film.
Regards,
Marlon"
WTF?:confused:

I'm here too...though don't know if I'll make it to midnight in your timezone, Evo. I have to get up early for my flight tomorrow. I'll stay as long as I can though.

Moonbear said:
I'm here too...though don't know if I'll make it to midnight in your timezone, Evo. I have to get up early for my flight tomorrow. I'll stay as long as I can though.
Yippeee! Did you see tribdog's movie? :biggrin: No pins for tribdog. :mad: It was funny though.

I've been looking through an online pin purchase site due to Zz, I'm hooked. :blushing:

Last edited: