Who's spending the night with Evo?

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo
In summary, Evo is going to be alone tonight to celebrate the New Year and he has already read every book in his house. His cat has other plans and even the possums failed to RSVP. Tsu might be on later.
Happy New Year to all, and to all a goodnight.

This old Evo is heading to bed.

Physics news on Phys.org
Happy New Year from NY.

I couldn't stand it anymore. We had a break in the rain so I ran out to the store and got some godiva chocolate liqueur. Time for a little toast - Happy New Year, Moonbear!

Good night, Evo and happy new year! I still have a few hours to go.

Math Is Hard said:
I couldn't stand it anymore. We had a break in the rain so I ran out to the store and got some godiva chocolate liqueur. Time for a little toast - Happy New Year, Moonbear!
Wait, pour me some MIH, please. No reason I can't have a little nightcap. :shy:

Happy New Year Astronuc!

Oooops, MIH, earlier I told Ivan you were in Mountain Time, sorry, I had moved you in with Tribdog.

Ooh, Godiva chocolate liqueur is worth staying awake a few more minutes for! :approve: I'm headed to bed soon (well, okay, I'm already in bed and had a glass of milk to toast the New Year, but I'm going to sleep soon now).

Here you go - and I sprinkled some dark chocolate shavings on top just to make it extra good!

Math Is Hard said:
Here you go - and I sprinkled some dark chocolate shavings on top just to make it extra good!
:!) :!) :!)

Cheers!

Good, all the mods are going to sleep, time to trash this place.

Pengwuino said:
Something told me I should peek back in one more time to check on things. :grumpy:

I think we need some mentors in Asia to keep an eye on you kids when the rest of us are sleeping.

Come on! Don't go to bed too soon like a kiddie! :wink:

Last edited:
Moonbear said:
Something told me I should peek back in one more time to check on things. :grumpy:
I think we need some mentors in Asia to keep an eye on you kids when the rest of us are sleeping.

Tryen to outsource your job eh buddy? :grumpy: :grumpy:

Pengwuino said:

I hear ya. All of us westerners :smile:

Me, you, Tribdog, and yomamma can do some damage :uhh: :approve: :devil: :devil: :biggrin: :blushing: :tongue:

moose said:
I hear ya. All of us westerners :smile:
Me, you, Tribdog, and yomamma can do some damage :uhh: :approve: :devil: :devil: :biggrin: :blushing: :tongue:
ooo.. I like...:devil: :biggrin: :blushing: :uhh: :shy: :redface:

Ok, someone get ready to blast the lock on the independant research forum!

I'll get the new "Phisiks forum" banner!

Pengwuino said:
Goody! My "No Evil Bobs" thesis is ready to go. And my "invisible velcro theory of gravity" as well.:biggrin:

Pengwuino said:

I'll get the new "Phisiks forum" banner!
That's "fizix forimz"

and let's go blast the lock on the mentor forum!

Math Is Hard said:
Goody! My "No Evil Bobs" thesis is ready to go. And my "invisible velcro theory of gravity" as well.:biggrin:

hmm... :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: That community spirit award smells like a rat!

better keep my eye on you...

. *¨) ¤
. .·´ .·*¨) .·*·. *|
(¸.·´¸.·* . *.'* |
. .·´ .·´¤ ¸·* * |
(¸.·* (¸.·*´¨`·./
||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||I think I lit something on fire!

Happy new new year in PF time

moose said:
. *¨) ¤
. .·´ .·*¨) .·*·. *|
(¸.·´¸.·* . *.'* |
. .·´ .·´¤ ¸·* * |
(¸.·* (¸.·*´¨`·./
||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||

I think I lit something on fire!
oh...gee...!:uhh: Someone save the PWAforum...:uhh:

i think evo needs a good mmorpg to play like world of warcraft or everquest, you can never be bored with one of those to log in to!:tongue2:

and happy new years

zoobyshoe said:
Say, what's in Nyquil that makes it so "special"?

Acetaminophen [pain], Dextromethorphen [couph], Doxylamine succinate [antihistamine], Pseudoephedrine as a decongestant, all driven with alcohol. I think the antihistamine is what magnifies the effects of the alcohol. But in all seriousness, this is nothing to play around with. Believe or not, acetaminophen poisoning is a horrible way to go. Tsu has seen it first hand.

Hopefully the PWA forum IS what's on fire...

Ivan Seeking said:
Acetaminophen [pain], Dextromethorphen [couph], Doxylamine succinate [antihistamine], Pseudoephedrine as a decongestant, all driven with alcohol. I think the antihistamine is what magnifies the effects of the alcohol. But in all seriousness, this is nothing to play around with. Believe or not, acetaminophen poisoning is a horrible way to go. Tsu has seen it first hand.
Where is Tsu, BTW?

Math Is Hard said:
Where is Tsu, BTW?

She has been visiting her sister in upper Michigan.

MIH, I'm sorry to hear that you're too ill to go out. Not a fun way to start the new year. I hope you recover quickly.

Try some chicken soup, and hot sauce. :biggrin:

Hot tea and echinacea might help a little.

Plenty of fluids.

Last edited:
Astronuc said:
MIH, I'm sorry to hear that you're to ill to go out. Not a fun way to start the new year. I hope you recover quickly.
Try some chicken soup, and hot sauce. :biggrin:
Hot tea and echinacea might help a little.
Plenty of fluids.
Thanks, 'Nuc! :smile: I am doing a lot better today. I got some really, really spicy Thai coconut soup and it worked miracles! We are having nasty weather here anyway, so it's just as well to stay inside. Folks at Venice Beach are sandbagging to prepare for more rain and flooding.
I'm all set for tomorrow. Got my black-eyed peas and some collard greens for good luck. Happy New Year!

Ivan, please wish Tsu a happy new year for me. I am probably going to head for bed soon.

Happy New Year, Evo! :)

Ivan Seeking said:

I think it is also special because people like to add codeine to it (purple).

Tide said:
Happy New Year, Evo! :)
Thank you Tide. :smile: Happy New Year to you too!

Meh, Evo, meh. :biggrin:

cronxeh said:
Meh, Evo, meh. :biggrin:
Meh, Cronxeh! :biggrin:

So, were *you* good last night?

Since this thread was all about Evo:
Hope you had a bumpy night, and
Happy New Year!