How to Find X: Simple Steps for Solving Conversion Problems | Lowgear

• Thread starter lowgear
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a person who needs help with a math problem involving conversion and is given a solution of 12.
lowgear
I haven't done this type of math for too many years to remember. I use math daily in my work, but for the life of me I can't seem to figure out how to do this conversion. Could someone please help, I will be very grateful.
Thanks
lowgear

1.3*((X*10)^.625/(X+10)^.25) = 11.9626

I need to know how to find X

Mathematics news on Phys.org
I would start by taking the equation to the 8th power then multiplying both sides by the left side's denominator then combining like terms to get you a polynomial of integer powers.

Maple gives X = 11.99997853

If you rounded off some of the constants, then I think you were going for a solution of 12.

1. What is "Pleeeeeeese HELP"?

"Pleeeeeeese HELP" is a phrase commonly used to express a sense of urgency and desperation for assistance or support.

2. Why do people use "Pleeeeeeese HELP"?

People use "Pleeeeeeese HELP" when they are facing a problem or situation that they are unable to solve or handle on their own. It is a way to seek help and convey the seriousness of the situation.

3. Is "Pleeeeeeese HELP" a scientific term?

No, "Pleeeeeeese HELP" is not a scientific term. It is an informal phrase used in everyday language to express a need for help or assistance.

4. Can "Pleeeeeeese HELP" be used in a professional setting?

While "Pleeeeeeese HELP" is not a formal or professional term, it can be used in a professional setting if the situation calls for it. However, it is important to use appropriate language and tone when seeking help in a professional environment.

5. How can I respond to someone saying "Pleeeeeeese HELP"?

If someone is using "Pleeeeeeese HELP" to seek assistance, the best way to respond is to offer your support and ask them to explain their problem or situation. This will allow you to better understand how you can help and provide appropriate assistance.