Find the Right Girl: No drugs, No Sex on First Date

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary: Her name wasn't Debbie was it? I had a similar experience with a flight attendant. I was on a flight back from Florida in the early 80's with a friend of mine. My friend was in the Air Force and we were talking about some of the planes he worked on and one of the stewardesses overheard us and thought we were talking about bombs. She was very upset and had the pilot contact the tower to let them know of a possible hijacking attempt. When we landed we were greeted by dozens of police and FBI agents. We were taken off the plane and taken to an interrogation room where we were questioned for several hours. Eventually, things got cleared up and we were released. From
tribdog
Do you know what I want? I want a girlfriend who won't sleep with me on the first date. I'll still try to sleep with her on the first date, but I want to get turned down. I have no respect for a girl who gives it up the first date, and every relationship I've had that lasted any length of time started with a no-sex buffer zone. Every girl I've been with lately has been a friend of my ex, and her always talking about my talents has made them want to find out for themselves. I'm not bragging here, I'm seriously sick of sluts. I want a girl who is funny and intelligent and looks don't really matter anymore. I've been with beautiful girls, but no matter how good they look at first I get tired of being with them. I just want someone I can have a conversation with, without having to pretend I have an average/below average IQ. I'm also tired of the drug scene. So there you have it. I want a funny, intelligent, drug-free(former users okay), girl who likes to touch and cuddle, she should be highly sexual, but respect herself enough that she doesn't jump right into bed oh and she needs to be clean and she has to put up with me. That's not asking for too much is it?

Physics news on Phys.org
Oh well darn, that was me up until the part about being clean, I stopped bathing years ago. I do keep the hair on my back and toes neatly braided though, does that count? :biggrin:

I'd make an exception for you.
funny, intelligent, drug-free(former users okay), girl who likes to touch and cuddle, she should be highly sexual, but respect herself enough that she doesn't jump right into bed oh and she needs to be clean and she has to put up with me.

or Evo.

Aw tribdog. :blushing:

tribdog said:
I want a funny, intelligent, drug-free(former users okay), girl who likes to touch and cuddle, she should be highly sexual, but respect herself enough that she doesn't jump right into bed oh and she needs to be clean and she has to put up with me. That's not asking for too much is it?

The "ain't asking for much" part ended immedately after intelligent. FIndind smart people in general (not just smart women) is incredibly difficult, especially funny ones. I'll settle for enertaining (though not in an ignominious manner, in an attractive manner). And i fear that that in of itself is asking too much. Maybe I'm just jaded though...probably.

tribdog said:
...and she has to put up with me. That's not asking for too much is it?

Well, it was looking good right up until that last requirement. :rofl: Or maybe I haven't known you long enough to be giving you such a hard time yet. Somehow, though, I just have this gut feeling on that...

go with your gut. lol. nah I'm easy, but I do take things apart and I do act childish, but in a good way. and I run around naked a lot wearing nothing but a tool belt.

What tools are on the tool belt? :devil:

Wait, what am I saying?! You're such a bad influence! :shy: :blushing:

FIndind smart people in general (not just smart women) is incredibly difficult, especially funny ones.

Maybe not in your country, but there are tons in my province! :approve:

ZZ Top comes to mind :

Tush

I've been up, I've been down
Take my word, I been 'round
I ain't asking for much...uh-huh
I said Lord take me downtown
I'm just looking for some tush

I've been bad, I've been good
Dallas Texas, Hollywood
I ain't asking for much...mmmmm
I'm just looking for some tush

Take me back, way back home
Not by myself, not alone
I ain't askin' for much...mmmmm
I'm just looking for some tush.

I think you will have to go for hidden intelligence. I wanted a really intelligent girl but mine has hidden intelligence that she choices not show, which is good (in a way).

I don't know about the rest of the requirements but it doesn't seem too much to me, not that I would try to get anyone in bed.

The Bob (2004 ©)

Tribdog, just wait. You'll find your perfect girl. :smile:

I do keep the hair on my back and toes neatly braided though, does that count?

Evo, you're a bit strange. :uhh:

Just kidding. :wink:

You're very strange! :tongue:

Tribdog, if you need help then go to 'Girl Trouble' thread. We all help there. :smile:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Yes, Bob makes a very good point.

Here's another good point:

B.O.B. = "Bomb on Board"

Don't EVER say BOB on an aircraft. Call yourself Peter or something like that. :shy:

amwbonfire said:
Yes, Bob makes a very good point.

Here's another good point:

B.O.B. = "Bomb on Board"

Don't EVER say BOB on an aircraft. Call yourself Peter or something like that. :shy:

Oh ok. I will. I was called Rob on the plane so I was fine. :smile: :biggrin:

So Funny, to me, though that my name is a message. :rofl:

The Bob (2004 ©)

True story:

A few months ago I was on an aircraft, and a friend and I were talking about bombs. Yes, I know, bad time to talk about bombs, but we thought it would be funny if the airline person attendant thingy noticed. Of course we never expected her to, and SHE DID!

In a very low voice, almost icy it was, she told us not to talk about such things. Being the quick-thinker that I am ( :tongue: ) I told her we were talking about an old car, it was an old bomb. She left.

:biggrin:

amwbonfire said:
True story:

A few months ago I was on an aircraft, and a friend and I were talking about bombs. Yes, I know, bad time to talk about bombs, but we thought it would be funny if the airline person attendant thingy noticed. Of course we never expected her to, and SHE DID!

In a very low voice, almost icy it was, she told us not to talk about such things. Being the quick-thinker that I am ( :tongue: ) I told her we were talking about an old car, it was an old bomb. She left.

:biggrin:

Oh man. Nice thinking. Sharp as a knife this one. :approve:

The Bob (2004 ©)

dumbest thing I have ever done : I had to do it

tribdog said:
I want a girl who is funny and intelligent and looks don't really matter anymore. I've been with beautiful girls, but no matter how good they look at first I get tired of being with them.

Any intelligent guy will tell you this is common place. Yet I need to confess something : I have been fiance with a girl who is intelligent, quite attractive, plenty of skills such as playing violin like a miracle or cooking the same best food as my mother can. We were both young. We have been 5 years together, it was the best relationship in my life.

We broke up, partly because both of us needed to have other experiences. We are no longer even in touch with each other. Since then (about two years now), I have had many experiences. I had some of your hottest hooters girls. It feels great to display in public with those boob-enhanced chix, especially here for me, you know people hear the french accent and certainly think "Who the hell is that guy !" Of course you are perfectly right. Those girls are so empty inside, it is the devil tentation.

tribdog said:
I'm seriously sick of sluts.
Me too. I feel so stupid I did not manage to make the true relation last, just because "the grass is greener by the neighbour backyard". I must admit that "meeting" other partners was not that bad, but I feel every day now is another day without love.

tribdog said:
my talents has made them want to find out for themselves
Sick of being considered a sex toy, hey ! Nothing much we can do about that, except recovering a healthy relationship.

tribdog said:
That's not asking for too much is it?
Unfortunately, I feel it is very much asking.

Gokul43201 said:
ZZ Top comes to mind :
Yup. All I could think of was "Uhhh...How, how, how."

Look for the diamond in the rough Tribdog.

Sounds like you are intending to search for the beauty within, but keep getting distracted by the looks.

How do you braid your back hair Evo? Now that's a talent! :wink:

Artman said:
How do you braid your back hair Evo? Now that's a talent! :wink:
I have it professionally done. :smile:

Evo said:
I have it professionally done. :smile:

Where? By who? Do tell. :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Well, it just so happens that I am a professional back hair braider! (I had to learn when we were kids so I could help Evo get ready for school while Mom was getting ready for work). :biggrin:

I just want someone I can have a conversation with, without having to pretend I have an average/below average IQ.

No such woman exists, sorry. :tongue2: :wink:

Yes, I had one in the past. Have not been able to find another yet. :cry:

However, it takes time to find a soulmate. It took me like 17 years for the first. I have only been searching for a couple of years since that. :approve:

Besides, I guess it is also difficult for girls to find a suitable guy. Hey girls ! I'm here :wink:

Entropy said:
No such woman exists, sorry. :tongue2: :wink:
excuse me!? :grumpy:

Monique, that does not count you are not available.

oh, right :tongue2:

I'm available!

But I'm too old. :cry: :cry:

Evo said:
I'm available!

But I'm too old. :cry: :cry:
No Evo, you will ever stay young to me. It is all in the head :blushing: :shy: :redface:

Monique said:
oh, right :tongue2:
Have you seen that ! :eek: The tongue is meant to say "OK, Entropy is right, apart from me, none exist." I'm chocked :tongue2: :tongue2:

humanino said:
No Evo, you will ever stay young to me. It is all in the head :blushing: :shy: :redface:
Thank you humanino. :smile:

Evo-- you like string theory?

Tom McCurdy said:
Evo-- you like string theory?
It was my search for more information on string theory that brought me to PF. I only have a simple layman's understanding of it.

Now Evo ! I really love you ! :bugeye: :cool:

humanino said:
Now Evo ! I really love you ! :bugeye: :cool:
I humanino. I read you are in nuclear physics. :approve:

Yes. Sorry. I can do anything else if you please :redface:
I could become a rock star woman like rock stars you can even pick the instument, I play several :approve: