VB codes for math symbols?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Doc Al
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 9K views
Mentor
Messages
45,589
Reaction score
2,481
Could someone please direct me to the list of vB codes that are available for making math symbols. There used to be a sticky that contained them, but it's gone. (Any pointers to other info about formatting equations with vB codes would be helpful also.)

Thanks!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm looking for the list of vB codes that used to be in a similar sticky, not the Latex stuff.

Don't tell me it's time I learned LaTeX...
 
Originally posted by Doc Al
I'm looking for the list of vB codes that used to be in a similar sticky, not the Latex stuff.

Don't tell me it's time I learned LaTeX...

I have actually taken down the bbcode symbol gifs and the topic about the ascii symbol codes. Check out the latex thread, it's not hard to pick up the basics.
 
Originally posted by Doc Al
I'm looking for the list of vB codes that used to be in a similar sticky, not the Latex stuff.
Sorry for the confusion!
Don't tell me it's time I learned LaTeX...
Perhaps it is -- it's no harder to type [tex]\partial[/tex] than it is to type &pd; after all.

- Warren