Site for searching LaTeX by math symbols and terms
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 2K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
Mentor
- 38,152
- 10,759
Are you asking about what LaTeX to use for various math symbols?WWGD said:Hi All,'
I remember there was a site where one could search using math symbols, like > , and Math terms. Anyone know what the name/address of that site is?
Thanks.
If so, here are a couple that I use:
http://heather.cs.ucdavis.edu/~matloff/LaTeX/LookHereFirst.html
http://www.artofproblemsolving.com/wiki/index.php/LaTeX:Symbols
If I can't find what I'm looking for, I do a search in my browser for "latex <whatever>"
diogenesNY
- 230
- 259
I think you may be looking for WolframAlpha:
http://www.wolframalpha.com
Try that. In any case, a very cool search engine for just about anything that is in any way quantifiable. You can lose hours at a time just messing around with it.
diogenesNY
http://www.wolframalpha.com
Try that. In any case, a very cool search engine for just about anything that is in any way quantifiable. You can lose hours at a time just messing around with it.
diogenesNY
Gullik
- 60
- 6
Detexify. You can draw symbols and you get latex code from that.
http://detexify.kirelabs.org/classify.html
Edit; reread and realized you were after something else
http://detexify.kirelabs.org/classify.html
Edit; reread and realized you were after something else
Strum
- 104
- 4
Strum
- 104
- 4
Similar threads
- toogood
- · Replies 3 ·
- MATLAB, Maple, Mathematica, LaTeX
- Replies
- 3
- Ulysees
- · Replies 7 ·
- Biology and Medical
- Replies
- 7
- whatzzupboy
- · Replies 8 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 8
- tiny-tim
- · Replies 32 ·
- Computing and Technology
- Replies
- 32