1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

1st year Chemistry Course in University

1. Sep 16, 2008 #1
    Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to lend a helping hand to a first year chem student. I have forgotten a lot of material from my high school courses and am currently struggling just with completing the reviews. The book that I'm using is called "General Chemistry-Principles & Modern Applications" by Petrucci, Harwood, Herring, and Madura. If someone could get back to me it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Sincerely, Abe.
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 16, 2008 #2

Staff: Mentor

On this level of generality it is hard to help; simply post specific questions when they show up.
  4. Sep 17, 2008 #3

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Sure thing , simply ask a specific question here.
  5. Sep 18, 2008 #4

Hi, im another undergrad 1st year using the same book and i am faceing the same problems, unfortunately i didnt bring my chem 12 notes so i feel like all the assumed knowledge topics are things that i really need to learn agian... :S
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?