KC_Smallz
- 7
- 0
Traz 0 said:I thought we were running low on questions, but, if we don't count "are you a TV," we're only at 7. And, should we REALLY count "are you a TV?"
I suppose it would be fair.
Traz 0 said:I thought we were running low on questions, but, if we don't count "are you a TV," we're only at 7. And, should we REALLY count "are you a TV?"
KC_Smallz said:I suppose it would be fair.
Enigman said:Is it a land transport
Traz 0 said:I predict that it transports both, and that the ultimate answer is, something very close to a car. Or a bicycle. Or a scooter. I had a Strategy, damn you! lol
lisab said:Does it have wheels?
I don't get this question. Pass.Enigman said:Is it mentioned in the previous posts?
Nopeedward said:Are the wheels propelled in any manner by a motor or engine that is an integral part of the object.
edward said:Are the wheels propelled in any manner by a motor or engine that is an integral part of the object.
MisterX said:Some of you might be interested in this AI that plays 20 questions.
Traz 0 said:I didn't really get this question, and I still don't. But, it was *clearly* a smart question, since I didn't anticipate the answer. :-)
All I've got now is land yacht, which isn't as all that uncommon, or, maybe something like the lunar rover, with motors in the wheels? Though, I would consider wheels integral ...
Take us home, Edward!
Enigman said:Or perhaps some thing like horse carraige, Ox carts, Hand rickshaws, Bicycles...
lisab said:Is it a Segway?
Yes. (But I am not sure . It CAN be used to transport goods as well if one wants.)edward said:Is it used solely for transporting people?
Edit bolded for clarity.
Yes.edward said:Someone mentioned the number of wheels but then never really asked (I think)
LOL OK so does it have fewer than four wheels?
That would be me...edward said:Someone mentioned the number of wheels but then never really asked (I think)
LOL OK so does it have fewer than four wheels?