drizzle Gold Member Messages 202 Reaction score 58 Sep 2, 2013 #363 Does it have more than one flavor?
Enigman Messages 647 Reaction score 311 Sep 2, 2013 #364 Yes, happily it does. Are you trying to run out of questions to ask so that I have to be the answerer again? I did offer to go again, you know...
Yes, happily it does. Are you trying to run out of questions to ask so that I have to be the answerer again? I did offer to go again, you know...
drizzle Gold Member Messages 202 Reaction score 58 Sep 2, 2013 #365 No. I'm trying to get others to join. :) What's your favorite flavor?
Enigman Messages 647 Reaction score 311 Sep 3, 2013 #366 Spearmint, I would like to try this http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-204_162-57573804/wrigleys-new-alert-gum-packs-the-caffeine-of-half-a-cup-of-coffee/ though...
Spearmint, I would like to try this http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-204_162-57573804/wrigleys-new-alert-gum-packs-the-caffeine-of-half-a-cup-of-coffee/ though...
drizzle Gold Member Messages 202 Reaction score 58 Sep 3, 2013 #367 Haha. Looks like no one is interested in gums, maybe if it was dirtier.. Edit: Nevermind. :shy: Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
drizzle Gold Member Messages 202 Reaction score 58 May 16, 2014 #369 Never mind. I actually forgot what it was. -__-