20 Questions: An Intelligence-Testing Game of Yes/No Questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter I_am_learning
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
369 replies · 60K views
Is it used to save/carry stuff?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
OMG :smile:
I don't think I'm going to get out of this round safely. :smile:
 
Enigman said:
Used as a Decoration?

It can be used as a decoration. In fact, I want to put it in my house as a decoration since I think it looks cool. But its actual purpose is not at all decorational.
 
Gad said:
Is it used to kill people? :biggrin:

I have googled it, and I have found no results of people killed by this object. Not that I looked very well.
 
Gad said:
Does it change with time?

The object itself doesn't change with time. But time is certainly essential. It would be rather useless without it.
 
Is it either time measuring or length measuring device ? (Trying to union sets)
You don't need to tell which one, just a 'yes' if it falls on either of the categories.
 
micromass said:
Yes.

Speaking of time, when do you sleep, micro :eek:?
 
Oh common people, this round took too much time already.
 
Gad said:
Oh common people, this round took too much time already.

A bigger version is named big ben?
 
lisab said:
Speaking of time, when do you sleep, micro :eek:?

[Quoted the wrong person last time...]
Works without gravity?
 
I think I got the answer;
And I really don't want to be the answerer...
 
Enigman said:
I think I got the answer;
And I really don't want to be the answerer...
Do you think you are the only one?


Anyway, on the topic. Does it have a part that keeps swinging to and fro? :)