20 Questions: An Intelligence-Testing Game of Yes/No Questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter I_am_learning
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
369 replies · 60K views
Gad said:
Does it have some sort of a handle?

No, it has no handle.

micromass said:
Is it used for entertainment purposes?

There are venues for it to be used as entertainment, yes. But its original puropose was far, far from entertainment.

(Btw I'm being generous with answers, because I've used this one before and it has never been guessed.)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Enigman said:
made of metal?

Yes, primarily.
 
lisab said:
No, it has no handle.



There are venues for it to be used as entertainment, yes. But its original puropose was far, far from entertainment.

(Btw I'm being generous with answers, because I've used this one before and it has never been guessed.)

Was it invented to harm people?
 
micromass said:
Was it invented to harm people?

Sadly, yes :frown:.
 
micromass said:
A TV still kind of fits... Are you sure it's not a TV?

:smile: you're awesome
 
micromass said:
Is it a modern invention? That is, invented in the 20th century?

No, it is not modern, but it's still in use. It was invented before the 20th century.
 
Hmmm.. Does it have some uniform shape, like a sphere?
 
lisab said:
No, it is not modern, but it's still in use. It was invented before the 20th century.

Was it used to kill people? Or rather to torture people?
 
Gad said:
Hmmm.. Does it have some uniform shape, like a sphere?

Early versions were spheres, but newer ones are not.

micromass said:
Was it used to kill people? Or rather to torture people?

Yes, they were designed to kill.
 
micromass said:
Me think of
http://image2.photokore.com/image/500/201207/a790326.jpg

No, it's not a knife or sword.
 

Yes.

I knew PFers could get it -- like I said, it's never been guessed before.

You're up, micro!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Fine, I'll leave out the mathematical logic :frown:

It's usually made of minerals. Although it can also be made of wood.
 
micromass said:
Yes.

:confused:

Which one?
Edit-Never mind...
 
Last edited:
micromass said:
Fine, I'll leave out the mathematical logic :frown:

It's usually made of minerals. Although it can also be made of wood.

Too detailed...not that I am complaining.:D
 
micromass said:
No, it doesn't typically consist of photons.

Is it heavy then?
 
Gad said:
Is it heavy then?

Depends. It can be really tiny, or really massive. It really can have a lot of sizes.