20 Questions: An Intelligence-Testing Game of Yes/No Questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter I_am_learning
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
369 replies · 60K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Wt... I need to sleep, and this round is not helping..
 
Arghhhhhhhhhhh

Is it something that produces a poisonous gas?
 
micromass said:
Indeed!

What the...I must have a high sugar level in blood today!
:)
 
You're up next sym666! :)

Think of something and let us know when you're ready so we start the question answer session.
 
Gad said:
You're up next sym666! :)

Think of something and let us know when you're ready so we start the question answer session.
Oh sorry! I just have to think about an object? Must it be related to physics?

Anyway, I thought about something somehow tied to physics, but way less exotic than a black hole! :-p
 
Looks like I ruined the game, I'm the only questioner left. :biggrin:

I'll go first. Does it have anything to do with balance?
 
Gad said:
Looks like I ruined the game, I'm the only questioner left. :biggrin:

I'll go first. Does it have anything to do with balance?
How could I deny it? :smile:

(that it has to do with balance, not that you ruined the game!)
 
Last edited:
I guess I'll keep asking until someone jumps in and gives you a break. :-p :-p


Does it have a stand/rod?
 
Gad said:
I guess I'll keep asking until someone jumps in and gives you a break. :-p :-pDoes it have a stand/rod?

Yes, it can be attached to other structures in many ways. It's a very common object, with an infinity of uses :smile:
 
Last edited: