Try a couple of sanity checks of the proposed equation:
1) If the rotation rate is not changing, the second derivative is zero. Does that mean that it is not rotating at all?
2) Since the right hand side is always positive, does that mean that the rotation rate can only get more positive?
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving