7 days 7 books to give away

• Announcement
  • Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, the contest is easy. All you have to do is log in and make a post. Each day this up coming week, a member will be drawn who meets the requirement. If the member does not want the coffee table book "What it's like in space", they can give it to someone else.
russ_watters said:
Thanks! I never win anything!
Clearly this is misinformation! o0)

Likes mfb and dlgoff
Physics news on Phys.org
Greg. You really are the man. :bow:

I'm making an executive decision for the last book. It is being awarded to @doglover9754 for having great spirit in this contest!

That wraps the contest up! I plan to have another week long book give away in March. There are two books coming out where publishers have donated me a few copies. Very exciting stuff! Stay tuned!

Likes dlgoff, doglover9754 and berkeman
Greg Bernhardt said:
I'm making an executive decision for the last book. It is being awarded to @doglover9754 for having great spirit in this contest!

That wraps the contest up! I plan to have another week long book give away in March. There are two books coming out where publishers have donated me a few copies. Very exciting stuff! Stay tuned!
Holy dang I won... I feel so happy
T-T (that’s happy tears right now). But I feel someone else deserves it instead of me. Not because I don’t want it, but for personal issues. Greg, I messaged you about it.

Likes dlgoff and Greg Bernhardt
Greg Bernhardt said:
Congrats to @OmCheeto who now takes the book after @doglover9754 declined
:partytime:Whoop! Congrats! I’m at least still honored to have been chosen. Hope you like the book @OmCheeto!

Yippie! I love space.

Thanks!

Likes dlgoff and doglover9754