Forestman Messages 212 Reaction score 2 Thread starter Mar 9, 2011 #1 Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
tiny-tim Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 25,837 Reaction score 258 Mar 9, 2011 #2 This video (9.5 minutes) is reasonably good. After flame spectrum and blackbody spectrum as background (with some nice graphics), it describes (5:30) Planck's solution to the ultra-violet catastrophe, and (7:30) Einstein's solution to the photoelectric effect.
This video (9.5 minutes) is reasonably good. After flame spectrum and blackbody spectrum as background (with some nice graphics), it describes (5:30) Planck's solution to the ultra-violet catastrophe, and (7:30) Einstein's solution to the photoelectric effect.
Isaacsname Messages 63 Reaction score 9 Apr 30, 2011 #4 Thank you for that. Sixty Symbols also has some great videos. I like when people explain things to me like I'm 7. Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
Thank you for that. Sixty Symbols also has some great videos. I like when people explain things to me like I'm 7.