A metal song that gives me goosebumps

  • Thread starter Thread starter ziad1985
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
19 replies · 4K views
ziad1985
Messages
244
Reaction score
0
Even though I'm not heavy metal fan, or any kind of metal, every time I listen to this song it get me goose bumps...
Plus that the first 1:20 of music is awesome.
I can say that this is the only metal song I listen to.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
ziad1985 said:
Even though I'm not heavy metal fan, or any kind of metal, every time I listen to this song it get me goose bumps...
Plus that the first 1:20 of music is awesome.
I can say that this is the only metal song I listen to.

Basically, there is no "listening to one metal song". My prognosis: you'll get hooked. :cool:
 
Well actually I lied, I do have other songs that I listen to like The Unforgiven and Unforgiven II.
I have other but almost never listened to.
 
No I'm safe, I have these for few years now.
But I guess you'll say :"They all say this at first"
 
radou said:
It all always starts with Metallica.

To true, that's how I got hooked. One of my all time favourite bands!
 
ziad1985 said:
Can someone suggest something to listen to?

You'll have to be a bit more specific about the genre.

Regarding Metallica, the first "hits" I heard were The Memory Remains and The Unforgiven II, which made me buy Reload, a long time ago. Then I bought the black album. But the twist happened when I got Master of Puppers and bought Kill 'Em All, which got me hooked onto their earlier stuff and more aggressive music in general.
 
pffff I don't know, All I know That I like wherever I may roam, and the 2 unforgiven songs.
 
ziad1985 said:
pffff I don't know, All I know That I like wherever I may roam, and the 2 unforgiven songs.

Well, do you have the black album? If so, it's weird if you only like Wherever I May Roam. :-p
 
Other bands you could try are Rammstein, Black Label Society, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath...ect
 
I have one album(I can't find it right now) called Some kind of a monster I think.
and this is the list of song I can find on my PC:
1251. Metallica - Don't tread on me (3:59)
1252. Metallica - Entersandman (5:30)
1253. Metallica - Holier than thou (3:47)
1254. Metallica - My friend of misery (6:46)
1255. Metallica - Nothing else matters (6:27)
1256. Metallica - Of wolf and man (4:15)
1257. Metallica - Sad but true (5:22)
1258. Metallica - The struggle within (3:53)
1259. Metallica - The unforgiven (6:25)
1260. Metallica - Ther god that failed (5:07)
1261. Metallica - Though the never (4:02)
1262. Metallica - Where ever I may roam (6:42)
 
ziad1985 said:
I have one album(I can't find it right now) called Some kind of a monster I think.
and this is the list of song I can find on my PC:
1251. Metallica - Don't tread on me (3:59)
1252. Metallica - Entersandman (5:30)
1253. Metallica - Holier than thou (3:47)
1254. Metallica - My friend of misery (6:46)
1255. Metallica - Nothing else matters (6:27)
1256. Metallica - Of wolf and man (4:15)
1257. Metallica - Sad but true (5:22)
1258. Metallica - The struggle within (3:53)
1259. Metallica - The unforgiven (6:25)
1260. Metallica - Ther god that failed (5:07)
1261. Metallica - Though the never (4:02)
1262. Metallica - Where ever I may roam (6:42)

Well, that's the black album, only the tracks are mixed up.
 
I'm not a big fan of Metallica. Actually, I don't really like them. :eek:

I love Sevendust, Drowning Pool, Unearth, Shadows Fall and bands like that though.

I never understood the hype around Metallica. Some of it is good, but I would never buy a CD though. Or download a song.
 
The album look ok, liked one more song "My Friend Of Misery"
 
diablo swing orchestra - the butcher's ballroom (metal with some classical instruments)

agalloch - the mantle

haggard - awaking the centuries

pain of salvation - the perfect element, remedy lane
 
It all starts with metallica :) Before you know it you'll be listening to Amon Amarth and Benighted ;)
 
Well I consider myself a person who listen to everything , I can tell you that I can enjoy William Tell, and I can enjoy Eminem last album, but what I really like is Trance and club music..
But Metal is not really something that I'll find myself sinking in.