1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A problem in Trigonometry (Properties of Triangles) v3

1. May 12, 2017 #1
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data

In any triangle ABC, prove that $$a^2 b^2 c^2 \left (\sin {2A} +\sin {2B} + \sin {2C} \right) = 32 \Delta ^3$$

Here ##\Delta ## means the area of the triangle.

2. Relevant equations

3. The attempt at a solution

20170512_113927.jpg

2. jcsd
  3. May 12, 2017 #2
    This thread is marked solved. why ? did you worked this out or you still need help ?

4. May 12, 2017 #3

BvU

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

As a physicist I notice your change in dimension somewhere halfway (I can point it out if you type it, not if you post a picture...) from length6 to length3 ...

5. May 12, 2017 #4
  6. May 12, 2017 #5
  7. May 12, 2017 #6
    Of course I'll cross post, because previously by doing this, several times I've got several different correct ways to solve a single problem, which is interesting.

8. May 12, 2017 #7
    You don't realise you will waste time of people who will look at this post thinking you need help.

9. May 12, 2017 #8

Drakkith

Staff: Mentor

Thread locked for moderation.

10. May 12, 2017 #9

Drakkith

Staff: Mentor

We can't stop you from posting on multiple forums, but unfortunately you've probably just lost the help of any of our regular homework helpers that happen to stumble across this thread or that hear about this. As Buffu said, you're mostly just wasting peoples' time.

Thread will remain locked as the problem is, obviously, solved.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook