A question google isn't answering

• Thread starter G3n3sis1
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Google
In summary, particles and objects, whether they are electrons around a nucleus or planets around a star, are all governed by different laws of physics. While particles with strong force are more affected by the laws of Quantum Mechanics, larger objects are governed by the force of gravity. Despite these differences, all objects orbit around a common center point, with more massive objects having a smaller orbit due to their larger mass. This can be explained through barycentric coordinates in astronomy.
G3n3sis1
How do particles moving around a nucleus, planetary and other objects moving around a star, stars.. solar systems and other moving objects moving around a black hole.. and all basically behaving the same in relation to their center nucleus, star, and black hole all get governed by different laws? Particles with strong force... Larger objects governed by gravity I think. But they all move around a center point.

Physics news on Phys.org
Objects with more mass take more force to accelerate and move. This means that larger, more massive objects such as stars are moved less by their planets. BOTH still orbit around a common center of mass, but the star's orbit is FAR smaller thanks to it's larger mass and the fact that the force from the planets is much smaller than the stars force on them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barycentric_coordinates_(astronomy)

Electrons around a nucleus are...a little different. They require a description using Quantum Mechanics and is much more in depth.

1. How can I find the answer to a question that Google isn't providing?

There are a few possible ways to find an answer to a question that Google isn't answering. First, you can try using a different search engine, as different search engines may have different results. You can also try rephrasing your question or using different keywords. Additionally, you can try searching for the answer on specific websites or forums related to the topic of your question.

2. Why is Google not answering my question?

There could be a few reasons why Google is not providing an answer to your question. It could be that your question is too specific or niche, and there is not enough information available on the internet to provide an answer. It could also be that the keywords you are using are not relevant to the question you are asking. Lastly, it could be that the answer to your question is not available online.

3. Is there a way to improve my chances of finding an answer to a question that Google isn't answering?

Yes, there are a few things you can try to improve your chances of finding an answer to a question that Google isn't answering. You can try using different keywords or rephrasing your question. You can also try searching for the answer on specific websites or forums related to the topic of your question. Additionally, you can try using a different search engine or using advanced search operators to narrow down your results.

4. Can I ask my question on a different platform if Google isn't providing an answer?

Yes, you can ask your question on different platforms if Google isn't providing an answer. You can try asking the question on social media, forums, or Q&A websites to see if someone else can provide an answer. You can also try reaching out to experts or professionals in the field related to your question to see if they can provide any insights.

5. What should I do if I can't find the answer to my question anywhere?

If you can't find the answer to your question anywhere, you can try expanding your search to include more specific or related keywords. You can also try reaching out to experts or professionals in the field related to your question to see if they can provide any insights. If all else fails, you may need to reevaluate the question and see if it can be broken down into smaller, more searchable parts.