1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Aeordynamics, drag, wind resistance - table with Cw values for objects

1. Jan 16, 2008 #1
    [SOLVED] Aeordynamics, drag, wind resistance - table with Cw values for objects

Hello

I am not using the standard template as this is a minor question in relation to my assignment, and not the actual questions from the assignment itself.

I am calculating the curve of a projectile fired at an angle. This is then creating a curve until it hits the ground. I need to find a tabel with Cw values for different shapes of the objects being fired. By Cw value I mean the value that determines the aerodynamic capabilities of the object, like the difference between a race car and a bus. This is not to be confused with the shadowarea of the object. Can anyone provide me with a link to such a table?

(I apoligize for my bad english, it is not my primary language)

Kent

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 16, 2008 #2
  4. Jan 16, 2008 #3
    Thank you very much blochwave ^^

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?