1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Aerospace Engineering Course requirements

1. Apr 12, 2014 #1
    Hello! I'm here to ask a question regarding Aerospace Engineering. And before I do so, I just want to make sure my definition of Aerospace Engineering is correct. It's a field involved in the design and research of aircraft or spacecraft. And if my definition is correct, I would like to state that I'm more interested in the field of designing spacecraft. With that in mind, here is my question.

As you may have already read from the title, what are the course requirements for aerospace engineering (astronautical)? And by courses I mean, what are the essential core courses. Unfortunately my school doesn't provide a major in aerospace engineering, so I've chosen Physics as my major. Hopefully I can get into a graduate school for a masters in aerospace with a bachelors in Physics. But, due to this gap, I was wondering what courses might not be covered as a Physics major that will be a major requirement for aerospace?

Thank you in advance!

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 27, 2014 #2
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook