Ai=Av*hfeA1=Ai*Rc/RbSolving Amplifier Questions with Low Frequencies

  • Thread starter Thread starter Questions999
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Amplifier
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Questions999
Messages
151
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement



We have an amplificator of low frequences like in the figure.The transistor has these h parameters:
hie=1.1k Ohm,hfe=50 Ohm
In the entrance we have Vs and Rs=10 kOhm.
Find A1,Ais,Av,Avs,Ri,Ri',R0 and R0'


Homework Equations



There are many.

The Attempt at a Solution


I ,myself did the pi model like in the figure.Is it correct?
Please,check if I have put Rb in the right place in the pi equivalent
http://i.imgur.com/ClGTLdd.jpg

ALSO,can you please help me find what is asked?
I think that
V0=i0*Rc=-gm*vpi*Rc
Vi=ib*(Rb|| rpi)=Vpi*(Rb/(Rb+rpi)
Av=V0/Vi
Avs=[Ri/(Ri+Rs)]*Av
 
Physics news on Phys.org
hfe is dimensionless. Your value of 50 looks too low anyway.

Your model looks OK. Did you compute Rpi?

You are nasking for a lot of parameters and need to define each of them for us.