All the formatting has vanished from Physics Forums

  • Topic: Bug 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Ibix
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 2K views
Science Advisor
Insights Author
2025 Award
Messages
13,926
Reaction score
16,805
Help! All the formatting's vanished from PF! It looks like this:

1627853142580.png


Is it just me?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD
Physics news on Phys.org
Not alone. Greg has advised me all should be fixed now
 
Never mind - the instant I post this it's mostly back. The buttons are still missing in the editor, but I guess work's in progress.
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
I updated to PHP 7.4 and it totally busted everything. Looks mostly back to normal now, but the editor toolbar is missing icons.
Thanks. Looks like the SA/HH etc badges are missing too.
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
I think there is a cascade of cache issues now we need to clear out.
I'll stop distracting you, then. 😁 Good luck.
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
icons are back for me
Mine were not when I first visited but came back after refreshing.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970