And the 2011 PF Award Winners Are

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
35 replies · 8K views


drizzle said:
O.o How's that?... Okay, but don't expect anything in return Pengy bird! :biggrin:

Thanks all, but this one should go to lisab. Funny enough I'm the one who's not going to be active anymore around here...

That medal looks good on you, drizzle :approve:!

I know how it is when things get in the way of what we want to do. I hope you're around here as much as you want to be :smile:!
 
Physics news on Phys.org


Thank you very much. I am sincerely honored. I appreciate that it is given on Dec. 11 too, oddly enough, since I once received a teaching award plaque at school that was dated April 1.