Android vs IOS

• Thread starter thejosh
  • Start date
All these articles/forum entries are opinion pieces, and none of them make the claim you made.

Likes WWGD
WWGD
Science Advisor
Gold Member

"The thing is Apple products are not always sold for what they are any more, but more for what they represent."
"To be honest, I’m still kind of baffled this is even up for discussion. Every study we see suggests that this is pretty self-evident. We have studies showing that Android users tend to live in less affluent areas than iPhone owners, as demonstrated by analyzing 3 billion geo-tagged tweets and locating them on a map."
From the second last link.
"The same can be said for a lot of car models, such as the Escalade SUV. There are a ton of SUVs on the road that look exactly like it, but yet people choose to buy that car for its name and the status it projects to others."
From the last link.
They're not opinion pieces they're analytical articles based on the topic at hand.
The fact that they are numerous should tell you that they are probably very accurate, if you're looking for evidence the second last one has many links to those but I can assure you that apple will not expose their customers by conveying a survey to prove that they're gold diggers.
Regardless of that fact I included many links to prove the theory was never just "made up" but is actually publicly widespread knowledge.
I am sorry I was not aware I had to prove this particular statement-my apologies:cry:

only that they are status symbols
only because most people cannot afford them.

Do you realize you've just proved my point in a rebuke.:rolleyes:

@WWGD
My point WAS that most people buy them as a wealth status point and this was against iphone being better.:smile:

fresh_42
Mentor
Insights Author
2021 Award
As the topic seems to be mainly a matter of taste I'll leave it with that.
Thread remains closed.

Likes thejosh

Suggested for: Android vs IOS

• Last Post
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies
Views
  • Last Post