Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
MIH, she was born in Houston.
hypatia said:I feel sorry for the baby girl. I hope who ever gets to raise her, does so with as much love and respect as possible. It doesn't matter who your mom is, its hard to go a life time without one.![]()
Evo said:MIH, she was born in Houston.
Does it enlightens something about her personality ?Math Is Hard said:yeah, I knew she was Texan.
I was born in Houston, I think MIH was, or at least that's where her family lives now.humanino said:Does it enlightens something about her personality ?
Evo said:I was born in Houston, I think MIH was, or at least that's where her family lives now.

Mexia is 41 miles east of Waco on US84 - and just about 10 W of I-45.Math Is Hard said:yeah, I knew she was Texan. They're saying she's from Mexia, but I don't know where that is.
from Wikipedia - The couple apparently separated in 1987, and Daniel died in 2006, five months prior to his mother's death.More recently, the town is known for one of its most famous celebrities, the late Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007). It was at Jim's Krispy Fried Chicken in 1985 that Smith met Billy Smith, a cook at the restaurant. The couple married and Anna gave birth to a son, the late Daniel Wayne Smith.
To take the most cynical stance (perhaps not unreasonable, though) if you are leeching off a dumb but rich lady, are you going to put her in the hands of the authorities, who might actually recognize the signs of drug abuse and try to help her? There is a legal battle going on right now between at least three guys who are claiming to be the father of her infant girl, so that they can grab the money that she "inherited" from the decrepit billionaire that she hooked up with. NOT GOOD!Evo said:I don't get it. I'm watching a news show and her supposed "best friend" that was with her this whole time said that Anna Nicole was very ill the past few days with a fever reaching 105 and that they gave her an ice bath to bring her fever down, that she was too weak to stand and vomiting. But that the next day her fever had gone down to 100, but then she fainted in the bathroom and hit her head, but they checked her and didn't see any immediate signs of bruising.
WHAT?
Why wasn't she taken to the hospital?? A temperature of 105 is extremely serious. Her symptoms were serious.
I hope these people are held accountable for her death. How stupid can you be?
When a person is this ill, you get them medical attention, yet not one person tried to get her to a doctor.
verty said:It's amazing what people will do for unearned wealth.
Math Is Hard said:from our delapidated theaters to the 45-year-old actors still trying to get a role on "Days of Our Lives" after 20 years of extra work.
It is like reading the headlines of the National Enquirer. I don't know about Krystal hamburgers or Hass, Finey and Thomas.mathwonk said:isnt discussing this sort of like eating a krystal hamburgers? or reading the national enquirer? or reading a calculus book by hass finey and thomas?
I heard that she had a high fever which preceded her being unconsious. Certainly, she should have been in hospital.Evo said:Why wasn't she taken to the hospital?? A temperature of 105 is extremely serious.
Ah! The cynicism. MIH - runaway - get away from that city! We'll send a resuce party.MIH said:To me, Anna Nicole Smith was a caricature of Hollywood and fame, and what it does to people, and what they will do to get here. Maybe not relevant to you guys, but this is my city, and I am familiar with its industry and its ways. We're all about shiny facades plastered onto eroded foundations - from our delapidated theaters to the 45-year-old actors still trying to get a role on "Days of Our Lives" after 20 years of extra work. We are a botoxed culture in every aspect because beauty and youth and "image" is our currency. The up-keep takes its toll, and every earned cent is reinvested in the facade and not the foundation.
ranger said:I want them to start showing how we're screwing up in Iraq again![]()
verdigris said:If you don't have proof,you shouldn't call her a prostitute.
ranger said:I think he's trying to say that she slept with a rich dude for his money. So yea, that could qualify for calling her a prostitute.
Yet you seem to have a problem with prostitution. Where's the logic in that?verty said:What I'm saying is that if she gave the old guy some happiness then what's the problem?
I just don't know... Sometimes human nature is surprising. Say she could have so many guys, and she did not know what she was searching anyway. Maybe this old guy brought her some wisdom. Maybe that was unexpected to her but at some point she really has some feelings for him. Maybe he thought she would just be a cute thing to have around his old days, and maybe him too had real feelings for her in the end.ranger said:Do you really think that someone like Anna was truly in love with an old dude.