Annual survey of QM interpretations

In summary, the conversation is about a person who saw an annual survey of different QM interpretations but is unable to find it again despite using the advanced search tool for 15 minutes. They ask if anyone knows where it is and a link is provided as a possible solution.
g.lemaitre
A long time ago, maybe 6 months, I saw an annual survey of which QM interpretation people adhered to and there was a list of maybe 10 different interpretations. I tried to find it again but couldn't. I used the advanced search tool for about 15 minutes but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know where it is?

Physics news on Phys.org
g.lemaitre said:
A long time ago, maybe 6 months, I saw an annual survey of which QM interpretation people adhered to and there was a list of maybe 10 different interpretations. I tried to find it again but couldn't. I used the advanced search tool for about 15 minutes but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know where it is?

This one? https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=489958

Thanks.

1. What is the purpose of the Annual Survey of QM Interpretations?

The purpose of the Annual Survey of QM Interpretations is to gather and analyze data on the various interpretations of quantum mechanics that are being proposed and debated by physicists and philosophers. This helps to track the current state of the field and identify any emerging trends or areas of disagreement.

2. How is the data collected for the Annual Survey of QM Interpretations?

The data for the Annual Survey of QM Interpretations is collected through a combination of online surveys, interviews with experts, and analysis of published papers and discussions in academic forums. The data is then compiled and analyzed by a team of researchers to create a comprehensive report.

3. Who participates in the Annual Survey of QM Interpretations?

The Annual Survey of QM Interpretations is open to anyone who is actively involved in research or discussions on quantum mechanics, including physicists, philosophers, and other scientists. The survey also includes responses from individuals who may not be experts in the field, but have a general interest in the topic.

4. What types of questions are included in the Annual Survey of QM Interpretations?

The questions in the Annual Survey of QM Interpretations cover a wide range of topics related to quantum mechanics, including different interpretations, their strengths and weaknesses, and the current state of research in the field. The survey also includes questions about the participants' backgrounds and their perspectives on the field.

5. How is the data from the Annual Survey of QM Interpretations used?

The data from the Annual Survey of QM Interpretations is used to create a comprehensive report that provides insights into the current state of quantum mechanics and the various interpretations being proposed. This report can help inform future research and discussions in the field, and may also be used by educators and students as a resource for learning about the different interpretations of quantum mechanics.