Another math resource that can help me?

• Calculus
  • Thread starter Geo_Zegarra2018
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Resource
In summary, the conversation discusses the frustration of the lack of detailed solutions in the James Stewart Calculus 8th edition book and the search for alternative resources that provide step-by-step problem solving. The suggestion is made to check out the videos at mathispower4u.com for additional help with calculus. Links to specific calculus topics are provided.
Geo_Zegarra2018
Hello,

I'm using James Stewart Calculus 8th edition. I love the book, but the lack of the student solution book. I bought it and is a great source. The problem I'm having is that some problems are simplified so much and they skip steps, which for me it frustrates me. I was wondering if there any books out there that don't skip steps on problem-solving. I'm a person who does problems every day. Right now we're in chapter 3, but I'm still in chapter 2 doing extra problems.

If there is any book out there that can help me understand how to simplify. or should I just get an Algebra book and have it aside to me everytime I do calculus problems?

Physics news on Phys.org

1. What is the purpose of "Another math resource that can help me?"

The purpose of "Another math resource that can help me" is to provide additional support and tools for learning and understanding math concepts. It may offer different explanations, examples, and practice problems to supplement the material taught in class.

2. How can "Another math resource that can help me" benefit me as a student?

"Another math resource that can help me" can benefit you as a student by providing alternative explanations and methods for understanding math concepts. It can also offer additional practice problems to reinforce your understanding and improve your skills in math.

3. Is "Another math resource that can help me" suitable for all levels of math?

Yes, "Another math resource that can help me" can be beneficial for students at all levels of math. It may offer resources for basic math skills, as well as more advanced topics such as calculus or statistics.

4. What types of resources are typically included in "Another math resource that can help me"?

"Another math resource that can help me" may include videos, interactive tutorials, practice problems, and step-by-step explanations of math concepts. It may also offer quizzes or tests to assess your understanding.

5. Is "Another math resource that can help me" free to use?

It depends on the specific resource. Some "Another math resources" may be free to use, while others may require a subscription or payment. It's important to research and compare different resources to find one that best fits your needs and budget.