Any good YouTube channels for 'College Physics' (algebra)

In summary, a student is currently taking College Physics I and is looking for helpful YouTube channels to supplement their learning. They typically watch KhanAcademy and PatrickJMT before lectures, but have not found any good channels specifically for physics. They have tried channels like Walter Lewin, but feel it is better to focus on calculus-based physics in the future. They are recommended to try the MIT open courseware and a personal Youtube channel linked in the conversation.
in the rye
Hey everyone,

I am currently taking College Physics I which covers basic mechanics, Newtonian physics, and some other various topics. It is algebra based, as I didn't have physics in high school. I was wondering if there are any good YouTube channels that you all find helpful? I normally watch KhanAcademy, or (for math) PatrickJMT before my lectures so I have a general idea of what will be covered. I find this works well for me on top of reading the book before class.

However, I haven't really found any good YouTube channels. The KhanAcademy one is okay, but it honestly seems a little bit below College Physics, even though it should be the same since its basically high school level physics. I am comfortable with calculus (I'm enrolled in Cal. 2), so I've tried Walter Lewin and the likes, but I feel like focusing on calculus based physics currently will be a mistake. It seems to make more intuitive sense to me, but I think it'll work better if I avoid it until next semester when I am in engineering physics.

Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
MIT doesn't offer algebra based physics.

My wife's Youtube channel is linked in my signature.

What are some good YouTube channels for learning college level physics with algebra?

Some of the top recommended YouTube channels for learning college physics with algebra are Khan Academy, Crash Course Physics, and The Organic Chemistry Tutor.

Do these channels cover a variety of topics in college physics with algebra?

Yes, these channels cover a wide range of topics such as kinematics, forces, energy, electricity and magnetism, and more.

Are the videos on these channels easy to understand for beginners?

Yes, these channels offer clear and concise explanations of complex concepts, making it easy for beginners to understand.

Are there any practice problems or examples provided in these videos?

Most of these channels provide practice problems and examples for each topic covered, giving viewers the opportunity to apply what they have learned.

Are these channels free to access?

Yes, all of these channels are completely free to access and view, making them a great resource for anyone learning college physics with algebra.