Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Any way to resubscribe to threads that I've posted in?

1. Jan 6, 2013 #1
    I recently unsubscribed to all my subscribed threads because I was getting tired of the emails. I then realized that I can change my email to a fake one. Any way to resubscribe to threads that I've posted in?

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 6, 2013 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

post again in the ones you're interested in. just say "resubscribing" or "posting to resubscribe to this thread".

you can use the search feature to find your threads using your PF userid

4. Jan 7, 2013 #3

mfb

2016 Award

You can change the subscription type - subscribe without getting emails.
    This can be found in your https://www.physicsforums.com/profile.php?do=editoptions [Broken]: "Default Thread Subscription Mode" -> "No email notification"

Please don't do that. In "thread tools", there is an option "subscribe to this thread".

-> https://www.physicsforums.com/search.php?do=process&searchuser=tahayassen&showposts=0 [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2017
  5. Jan 7, 2013 #4

micromass

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

Don't change your email to a fake one. You will use access to PF that way since the system will block your account until you confirmed your email.

6. Jan 7, 2013 #5

jedishrfu

Thanks for the tip, I looked but couldn't find it and figured it wasn't available.

I see why now, when you're in a thread you've subscribed to, then that option doesn't appear instead it shows unsubscribe.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook