Anybody interested in starting a physics podcast with me?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gravicle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Physics
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 2K views
gravicle
I am off for the summer from college and want to start a podcast with someone who is enthusiastic about the awesome universe that we live in. A good grasp on the subject will be great.

Schedule doesn't matter much, neither does locality. We will Skype like most podcast networks.

So, anybody up for it?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Yeah! How do I reach ya? Mod note: e-mail address removed
 
Last edited by a moderator:
those 2 videos are very old now I have cool technology...
I already have
1.State of the art film technology
2. USB podcaster with HD sound quality (studio Mic)
3. Video effects technology and audio too...

I am just waiting to buy Sony HDR TD 20ve Full HD camcorder to start my personal project for Physics Documentary!
I have skills of using software both audio and video !

What else one would need to start podcast.. ?
 
Please do not post personal information such as email addresses in this thread. You can always send them by PM.
 
i enjoy learning about the concepts in physics and talking, as well as arguing, about them with other people. A physics podcast sounds like an enjoyable activity that i could carry out in my spare time
 
micromass said:
Please do not post personal information such as email addresses in this thread. You can always send them by PM.
Ok got it!
 
Neutrino5 said:
i enjoy learning about the concepts in physics and talking, as well as arguing, about them with other people. A physics podcast sounds like an enjoyable activity that i could carry out in my spare time

Ok I would like to do it what about you?
 
This is more appropriate for your blog.
 
KiranKai turned out to be a sockpuppet of a crackpot.

Sorry, he's not real.