Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Anyone know a NJ nuclear chemist/physicist

  1. Dec 3, 2012 #1
    Hi! I teach 11th grade chemistry and 12th grade physics and I would be thrilled if a person that works with atoms could speak to my classes. I teach a private school in central NJ. Thanks
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 3, 2012 #2
    I would get in contact with a nearby college or university.
  4. Dec 3, 2012 #3
    Thanks for your reply. How exactly would you go about finding someone that worked with atoms from a college?
  5. Dec 3, 2012 #4
    Check the physics department faculty page of their website? Their contact information should be listed.
  6. Dec 3, 2012 #5


    User Avatar
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

    Somebody doing ion implantation, whether a physicist or material scientist/engineer would certainly be one who 'works' with atoms.

    For example, at Rutgers - http://lsm.rutgers.edu/

    At Princeton -
    or http://www.princeton.edu/physics/research/atomic-physics/

    or contact the physics department - http://www.princeton.edu/physics/index.xml
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook