Applications of topology in classical mechanics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr_Fool
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 538 views
Mr_Fool
Greetings. I am Mr_Fool, the mighty, the brave, and of course foolish. The reason I am here is that I recently discovered a strange liking to applications of topology in classical mechanics, though I am bit of a noob in the former. Just seeking some guidance. I hope we will get along. Thanks for having me. :)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. We are glad to have you. I hope we can help.

I'm not fond of the Mr_Fool handle though. If you want to change it, just send a request to any mentor.
 
anorlunda said:
Welcome to PF. We are glad to have you. I hope we can help.

I'm not fond of the Mr_Fool handle though. If you want to change it, just send a request to any mentor.

That's very sweet of you. But, it's kind of a word play. In one of our local tongues here, the fool sound means flower. Plus, it also kinda signifies how much more there is to learn out there for me, in a positive way that is. Thank you still. :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: anorlunda