Are Battery Issues Hindering the Development of Automotive Power?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
Mohiden
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Battery issues in Automotive!

Hi guys,

I'm required to write an essay about development of 'Automotive Power', with particular reference to the Batteries.

So, I'm looking for some current issues on the batteries related to its development!

Any idea?!

Thanks
 
Physics news on Phys.org


What do you think some of the issues might be?
 


I think the major issue is the cost! Also the charging time takes long.
It doesn't last for that long where as the other power source such as petrol last for days.

But I'm trying to find some issues regarding it's development.

I'm wondering if anyone have an article talks about this! It will be really helpful.
I tried to look but couldn't find that much.

thanks