Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

B Are there any researchers on the concept of time?

1. Sep 1, 2016 #1
    I am 16 and I'm doing a research project titled "Is our perception of time an illusion?" Ive got many articles and other sources that have helped me develop an essay, but I am also expected to get an interview with someone which is extremely hard as it is such a specific topic and doesn't seem to be very popular. All I have seen is famous people on youtube, but I doubt they would have time for any kind of interview even just through email. So, I was hoping I could get some help with this from anyone because I'm really struggling. I would also be interested to see what any of your opinions are on the question. Thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 1, 2016 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the PF.

Sorry, for privacy reasons, we do not allow interviews here on the PF. Perhaps there is a community college or university near you where you could talk to the Physics Department about a short conversation with one of their professors about this. Best of luck. :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook