1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

B Are there any researchers on the concept of time?

1. Sep 1, 2016 #1
    I am 16 and I'm doing a research project titled "Is our perception of time an illusion?" Ive got many articles and other sources that have helped me develop an essay, but I am also expected to get an interview with someone which is extremely hard as it is such a specific topic and doesn't seem to be very popular. All I have seen is famous people on youtube, but I doubt they would have time for any kind of interview even just through email. So, I was hoping I could get some help with this from anyone because I'm really struggling. I would also be interested to see what any of your opinions are on the question. Thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 1, 2016 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the PF.

Sorry, for privacy reasons, we do not allow interviews here on the PF. Perhaps there is a community college or university near you where you could talk to the Physics Department about a short conversation with one of their professors about this. Best of luck. :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook