Are water fuel converters and Browns gas practical alternatives to gasoline?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nseidm1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Fuel Future
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
nseidm1
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I found this website www.waterfuelconverters.com[/URL] and I applaud the owner. Electrolysis is easy, and finally someone is doing something about it. Browns gas is much safer than gasoline.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org
nseidm1 said:
I found this website www.waterfuelconverters.com[/URL] and I applaud the owner. Electrolysis is easy, and finally someone is doing something about it. Browns gas is much safer than gasoline.[/QUOTE]

Jesus Christ, it's not April 1st any more.

[QUOTE]Water/Fuel is inert, and non toxic; it is WATER. Water is fuel, it's time for us to use it.[/QUOTE]

Water is [b]NOT[/b] a fuel. Get a grip.

Somebody move this to S&D and let Ivan do his stuff.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's nice to see that someone out there is teaching the mentally challenged how to make web sites. That was a pretty extensive "How it works" section.

I second the "get a grip" notion.
 
brewnog said:
Somebody move this to S&D and let Ivan do his stuff.
Unnecessary: this thread is spam and the site is a scam in the making. Thread closed.