Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Arithmetic quantum gravity and cosmology

1. Aug 17, 2010 #1

MathematicalPhysicist

Gold Member

So basically I am about to embark on my Msc in the pure maths department.
    Now I wish to conduct research on the subject of arithmetic quantum chaos and its applications in number theory and in gravity and cosmology.

In my university I found someone who is an expert in its applications to number theory, and I plan to arrange a meeting with him at the begining of september.

I am really quite novice in regard of making contact with academic advisors, anyway, I think I need also an advisor who is a physicist to advise me with gravity and cosmology,
    so here comes the point, I would like it if you can give me some names of people who are researching in applications of AQC to gravity and cosmology, I didn't find anyone from my university.

I know a few names, but I don't have a thorough list.

Thanks in advance.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 17, 2010 #2

atyy

Science Advisor

4. Aug 17, 2010 #3

MathematicalPhysicist

Gold Member

Yes.

5. Aug 26, 2010 #4

MathematicalPhysicist

Gold Member

BTW, can someone advise me how to make contact with people who are researching in this area?

I mean obviously the geographical barriers can be quite an obstacle (as I am form Israel, and it seems that most of the researchers are from Europe).

Obviously I can make a contact by email, but other than that I don't see how can I cooroporate with them.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook