Avatar pictures of Dangermouse and Duckula

  • Thread starter Thread starter MathematicalPhysicist
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 4K views
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
4,662
Reaction score
372
are there avatar pictures of dangermouse and/or duckula?
(which number are them).

p.s
if they arent, they should be put.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi,

I don't know if they are here, but one of the great things about this new forum software is that you can upload an avatar right from your PC. Go to "User CP" and follow the directions. You can have anything you find on the internet (no porn, please ).
 
i tried to upload a picture but it weighes too much.
do you might know any good pictures compress software?
 
Last edited:
The picture I am using right now was too big, but I sent it to Greg and he fixed it for me.
 
Get a graphic utility like Photoshop. Go file, new and set the pixels for 64 x 64. Paste the pictures. Go file, save as and save it as a gif file to your desktop. Go to the upload section on this site and upload. And bang! You're done!
 
I can do it for you if you want, but I'd have to send you the new shrunken picture over like AIM or something. Let me know if you want me to help.