AVG 2013 Issues: Have You Experienced Problems?
- Thread starter mathman
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 5K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
- 20,002
- 11,121
mathman said:I saw on another forum that there may be problems with AVG 2013. So far I can't see any difficulty. Is anyone aware of problems?
Problems of what type? Bugs?
I've switched to MS Security Center several months ago and still haven't been infected with anything. AVG was starting to be a memory hog.
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 8,130
- 575
http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?118805-AVG-Free-2013-SUCKS-!
If this doesn't work, I'll copy the items.
If this doesn't work, I'll copy the items.
Studiot
- 5,434
- 11
Components of AVG such as the toolbar and the site advisor certainly slow older computers down.
Similar threads
- mainliner
- · Replies 14 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 14
- Fredrik
- · Replies 8 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 8
- pokk
- · Replies 6 ·
- Optics
- Replies
- 6
- junglebeast
- · Replies 11 ·
- Biology and Medical
- Replies
- 11
- Ronnin
- · Replies 22 ·
- STEM Career Guidance
- Replies
- 22
- Whatever123
- · Replies 4 ·
- Science and Math Textbooks
- Replies
- 4
- Monique
- · Replies 9 ·
- Biology and Medical
- Replies
- 9
- Inquiring_Mike
- · Replies 1 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 1
- zoobyshoe
- · Replies 161 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 161
- gazzo
- · Replies 14 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 14