Awesome Year: Celebrating 15 Years as a PF Member

• Thread starter dlgoff
  • Start date
In summary, "Awesome Year: Celebrating 15 Years as a PF Member" is a celebration of the PF Member organization's 15th anniversary. It is open to all members of the organization, as well as individuals and organizations who have supported or collaborated with them in the past 15 years. The celebration will include events and activities throughout the year, providing opportunities for members to connect, share ideas, and celebrate their achievements together. Specific details and updates will be communicated through the organization's channels. There are various ways to get involved, including attending events, volunteering, and sharing stories and experiences as a PF Member.
dlgoff
Science Advisor
Gold Member
It's been an awesome year being a member of PF; since 2003. Thanks @Greg Bernhardt

Likes WWGD, berkeman, DrClaude and 6 others
Physics news on Phys.org
I had to look to find I have been here since 2008. I agree, thanks @Greg Bernhardt and all of the mentors, advisors and other PFers.

Likes dlgoff, WWGD, berkeman and 2 others

1. What is "Awesome Year: Celebrating 15 Years as a PF Member"?

"Awesome Year" is a special event hosted by the PF (Professional Forum) organization to celebrate its 15th anniversary. It is a way to honor and recognize the achievements and contributions of its members over the past 15 years.

2. When and where will "Awesome Year" take place?

The event will take place on October 15th at the PF headquarters in New York City. There will also be virtual options for those who cannot attend in person.

3. Who can attend "Awesome Year"?

All current PF members are invited to attend "Awesome Year" as well as past members who have been active within the last 15 years. Non-members can also attend if they purchase a ticket.

4. What can attendees expect at "Awesome Year"?

Attendees can expect a night of celebration, networking, and recognition. There will be a keynote speech, awards ceremony, and opportunities to connect with other members and industry professionals.

5. How can I get involved with "Awesome Year"?

There are several ways to get involved with "Awesome Year." You can attend the event, nominate a fellow member for an award, or volunteer to help with planning and organizing. Contact the PF organization for more information on how to get involved.