Best books about mapped genome and nanotechnology

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
lenell
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
In PA, the libraries' reading program is about science. I read the book, "Life as we do not know it" and want a book explaining nanotechnology and a book about the mapped genome. Since I have no clue where to begin, I hope you could suggest a book in each category.

I took advanced biology, chemistry, math and physics in high school and college.

I have 4 pages of words, concepts to look up from "Life as we do not know it."

I would appreciate your input.

Thank you,

Marsha
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi,
To clarify, I would rather not have a textbook, but one that explains these subjects in a scientific manner that would be on the best sellers list. I don't sound too clear.
Maybe a beginners book but with science in it and explanations. I still don't sound clear.
Please help.