Betting Strategy: Win Profits 90% of the Time

  • Topic:
  • Thread starter Thread starter xNICK1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Strategy
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
4 replies · 2K views
xNICK1
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Looking for help to try an make a profitable strategy off the example.
payout= 1:1
Using 4 rounds the strategy wins 1 of 4 rounds 90% of the time, the other 10% it loses all 4 rounds
Rules: if any round is won that game is over, else keep betting till all 4 rounds over
The question is how to I change the betting method to turn positive results
Key= g=game, r=round, b=betting amount, pl=current running Profit/lose
Ex1: 10 games of 4 rounds
g1: r1: b=1, lost, pl=-1 | r2: b=2, lost, pl=-3 | r3: b=4, won, pl=1
g2: r1: b=1, lost, pl=0 | r2: b=2, won, pl=2
g3: r1: b=1, lost, pl=1 | r2: b=2, lost, pl=-1 | r3: b=4, lost, pl=-5 | r4: b=8, won, pl=3
g4: r1: b=1, lost, pl=2 | r2: b=2, lost, pl=0 | r3: b=4, won, pl=4
g5: r1: b=1, won, pl=5
g6: r1: b=1, won, pl=6
g7: r1: b=1, won, pl=7
g8: r1: b=1, won, pl=8
g9: r1: b=1, won, pl=9
g10: r1: b=1, lost, pl=8 | r2: b=2, lost, pl=6 | r3: b=4, lost, pl=2 | r4: b=8, lost, pl=-6
Ex1: results to a -6 profit/lose after winning 9 trades in a row before losing 1
Is it possible?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
xNICK said:
Facts, want to give your 2 cents?
Are you saying you already know the answer? It doesn't look that way from the problem statement. If so, my apologies.

-Dan
 
No sir, I do not know the answer. Which is why I posted the question. I was unaware I needed to know the answer for this forum. My apologies.