Big bang , physical constants , possibilities

In summary, the origin of the universe is still unknown and there are different theories and speculations about it. Some believe it may have come from nothing, while others believe it has always existed. The big bang theory does not claim to explain the birth of the universe, but rather describes the initial hot and dense state of the universe. The early universe was so hot and dense that our known laws do not apply, and we need a quantum theory of gravity to understand it. Other theories, like chaotic inflation, attempt to explain the possible laws that emerged as the universe cooled down from this initial state. However, without a complete understanding of quantum gravity, we cannot say for sure how the laws of the universe came into existence. Ultimately, the origin of
ryan albery, what Drakkith is referring to is my avatar. He thinks I'm actually a dog. I've tried to explain to him that dogs can't type but he doesn't get it. He thinks I'm unusually smart. For a dog.

Space news on Phys.org
Physics is reality, by definition, that's all I'm trying to say... for being a dog.

Last edited:
phinds said:
ryan albery, what Drakkith is referring to is my avatar. He thinks I'm actually a dog. I've tried to explain to him that dogs can't type but he doesn't get it. He thinks I'm unusually smart. For a dog.

I don't remember ever discussing your mental aptitude.

as much as I know phinds from being on this forum his not only smart his also sarcastic on many occasions , how does that go together with the description of a dog? He also has an avatar of a white polar bear , probably an alter ego for a dog. :D
Now that you are done trying to find something funny about my infantile jokes,..

Back on the topic, I would somehow like to agree to what ryan allbery said , and quite frankly not that he is the first one who has ever said this , I think the idea is as old as everyting around us.
Yet the question is perfectly legit I think, how does a universe or space time while being literally created on spot and rapidly changing evolving and all kinds of things and yet it falls just into the right proportions etc so that we can look now back at it and say , a universe was born and yet here we are.
Without the assumption that the laws must have come if not before it as tere were no time hence no space then atleast , well ok this is the tricky part , how do the laws come before the space time itself?
Well normally when we build something we always make schematics and calculations first and only then we do it otherwise nothing but chaos comes out , but it's hard to apply such terminalogy to the birth of the universe as if there was no time before it then nothing could have been made or changed or etc.Yet somehow in the context of the universe the laws happened to fall out just right on the spot together with the mass and space itself so that all could form as we see it.

After all I said , try to think about it assuming no God , any metaphysical force involved, any previous universes etc etc , assume the best model we have for now , assume nothing before it, sounds kinda weird doesn't it?