Brannen@yahoo.comWhat is the content of my first archive paper?

  • Level: Graduate 
  • Thread starter Thread starter robousy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Paper
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
robousy
Messages
332
Reaction score
1
Hi all,

I recently published my first archive paper.

http://xxx.lanl.gov/PS_cache/gr-qc/pdf/0512/0512152.pdf

Its a bit wacky and sadly violates the WEP, but makes for an interesting read.

Any comments or criticisms gladly received.

Richard
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
thanks for pointing it out.
I saw the paper yesterday actually (thursday's come out late wednesday) but didn't recognize the author Richard Obousy
as being PF robousy
 
Congratulations Richard! Always a happy occasion to get a paper out and accepted at the arxiv. I remain a warp drive partisam and hope that affecting the radius of the bulk becomes technologically feasible in your lifetime, if not mine.:biggrin:
 
Congratulations again, Richard! Don't be discouraged by the criticism. That is how science is done. I look forward to your future papers. You are going about it the right way.
 
Thanks for the positive remarks guys.

Nice to see some 'warp drive' partisans out there!
:)
 
robousy said:
I recently published my first archive paper.

Congratulations!

Carl