Weight limit for cart with two car wiper motors

  • Topic: Automotive 
  • Thread starter Thread starter RJ2012
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Ratio
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 4K views
RJ2012
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, I am building my own automated Guided CART, using two car wiper motors as my mian motors connected to bicycle wheels, now i want to know how I am going to determine the weight limit that i can put on my vehicle? the power of the car wiper motors are not yet determined
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I really don't want to derail, or stray far from your focus, and I promise I'll get back to it, but... How do you plan on mounting bicycle wheels to the motor shaft of a couple wiper motors? they are such small shafts. Sorry if this sounds stupid, I just had a hard time picturing it working effectively.

as far as the power/weight, I found this; http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,5978.0.html
hope it helps!
 
Hi, can you send me your email address i'll send you my design :) this AGC is quite rare that is why I am finding a hard time looking for resources
 
What Physics related topic can be studied using automatic guided cart?