Design 12V DC Car Electric Circuit: 2 Headlights, 2 Taillights, Wiper Motor

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
ghostbuster75
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Objective: Design a dependable electric circuit for a 12-volt direct current automobile electrical system. The circuit must include the following:
*Two headlights which have one fuse
*Two taillights which have one fuse
*A windshield wiper motor with its own fuse
*A switch that operates all the lights
*A switch that operates the wiper motor

sorry I'm new to these forums, the lab is just really random we haven't got much to look back at to figure this out. If you could figure this out and leave directions for the design I would very much appreciate it, thank you.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm not trying to be mean, but this forum is not about having other people do your work. If you are stuck on something, then show us the work you've done so far, and we can help you figure it out.